Nerve Renew Review: Get The Facts, Ingredients, and Real Customer Feedback Before You Buy
Skip this review and click here to visit the official website to get the best price & fast shipping.
Table of Contents
Neuropathy is an debilitating condition often present in individuals with diabetes. There are millions of people around the country who suffer from some form of neuropathy – or nerve damage – due to their diabetes condition. This is when the nerves are damaged due to lack of blood flow and poor nerve health, which produce the following types of symptoms:
- Painful burning sensation
- Lack of sensation
- Tingling in the extremeties
- Pins and needles
This is why people with diabetes need to have their feet checked regularly for early signs of this nerve damage.
Unfortunately, there are many people who already have signs of neuropathy and who are suffering in silence. The good news is that there are natural solutions.
Nerve Renew is an all-natural product that has received rave reviews from many customers. In fact, there are clinical studies available that attest to its effectiveness in reducing the pain and discomfort associated with neuropathy, and how it can rebuild the nerves.
But does it really work as promised? Read our unbiased review for the truth.
Who Makes Nerve Renew?
The Neuropathy Treatment Group has been operating since 2010 and was founded by Wes Jones. It is completely focused on finding a natural solution for the relief of nerve pain and the rebuilding of damaged nerves.
Where the Neuropathy Treatment Group really differs is that they truly care about their customers. Unlike some companies, they don’t outsource any of their manufacturing and only use the most trusted suppliers of natural products for the Nerve Renew formula.
Don Kennedy, DO, Ph.D., MBA, FAAFP
Not only is it backed by clinical studies and mountains of evidence from customers all around the country, the special blend of ingredients was formulated by Dr. Don Kennedy.
Dr. Don Kennedy is a board certified physician who serves as the Chief Medical Advisor for Life Renew. He has over 35 years of special training in regenerative medicine and geriatrics.
He spent years studying the underlying causes of neuropathy from courses by Mayo Clinic courses. He extensively studied regenerative medicine and became a member of the Academy of Renegerative Medicine. He went to seminars around the world from researchers on the cutting edge of treatments and also become a member of Foundation for Peripheral Neuropathy.
It says a lot for the credibility and quality of the company that someone with the credentials and background of Dr. Kennedy is the Chief Medical Advisor.
How Does it Work?
At this point, it’s important to note that there are other natural solutions on the market for relieving nerve pain and helping damaged nerves. The problem is that just about all of them contain Vitamin B1, which is otherwise known as Thiamine.
This certainly helps nerves, but the real issue is that our body doesn’t absorb it very well, and this means that most of it gets passed out in our urine. Who wants to waste all of their money on a supplement which is not very effective?
So, how is Nerve Renew different from the other Thiamine containing formulas on the market? The good news is that Nerve Renew contains Benfotiamine. This is Vitamin B and the benefit is that it can pass into the cells of the body very easily. Unlike Thiamine, it doesn’t simply pass through the system and out in the urine.
Nerve Renew Ingredients
The great news about Nerve Renew is that it’s an all-natural formulation designed to reduce nerve pain and rebuild nerves. It contains the following ingredients:
Click here for the full list of ingredients and studies.
- Vitamin B: Unlike other nerve pain formulas that contain Thiamine, Benfotiamine is fat soluble. This form of Vitamin B is easily absorbed by the body, making it a much more effective solution. Benfotiamine is backed by many clinical trials and studies that prove it as effective in the area of nerve health.
- Vitamin B2: The problem with nerve damage is that it’s progressive. Without proper treatment and intervention it will not get better and the pain will not improve. Vitamin B2 – also known as Riboflavin will help to slow down the progression of neuropathy.
- Stabilized R-Alpha Lipoic Acid: Antioxidants are very important in the battle against cell damage. There are many foods that we eat that can cause damage to the cells of the body over a long period of time. These so-called free radicals cause the damage and antioxidant containing products can help to eliminate these free radicals. The Lipoic Acid that Nerve Renew contains is a powerful antioxidant that will eliminate free radicals, help nerve health, and works to transport more glucose around the body. For diabetics, the easier and faster transportation of glucose around the body is of great benefit to their condition.
- Vitamin B6: This vitamin works well in conjunction with both Riboflavin and Benfotiamine. It is backed by studios that demonstrate that it reverses nerve damage and also improves blood flow. For anyone with diabetes, more effective circulation in the extremities helps to minimize the risks of developing neuropathy. Vitamin B12 – Studies have shown that a lack of vitamin B12 gradually worsens nerve pain.
- Vitamin D3: Like Vitamin B6, Vitamin D3 helps to improve circulation. It also supports healthier nerve function.
When you take synthetic medications, you really don’t know how they will react with your body. The truth is that everyone reacts differently to medication, and this makes synthetic medications potentially risky for a great many people. Of course, they can also be powerful in their effect, but for many people the risks can outweigh the benefits.
Where Nerve Renew really shines as a product is that it is composed of all-natural ingredients. There are no synthetic vitamins, and the other ingredients, such as feverfew extract, oak straw extract, skullcap extract, and passion flower are all completely natural also.
In fact, the company that manufactures Nerve Renew – Neuropathy Treatment Group – have a central mission to help and support those with nerve pain and damage through all-natural products. Every Nerve Renew bottle features an expiration date so that you’ll know exactly when it’s fresh and when it can be taken for maximum effectiveness.
The Main Benefits of Nerve Renew
Nerve Renew promises a lot, but does it deliver on those promises? Does it have measurable benefits that people with diabetes and neuropathy will be excited about? Consider the following benefits of Nerve Renew:
- Better circulation: Vitamin D3 and B6 help to improve circulation in the extremities of the body – the hands and the feet. These are the areas that show the earliest signs of nerve damage and neuropathy.
- Anti-anxiety and anti-depressant effects: Some of the additional herbal ingredients in Nerve Renew also help to fight anxiety that some sufferers of neuropathy will experience. In fact, these herbal ingredients have been shown to have an anti-depressant effect also.
- Better sleep: Many people with neuropathy have interrupted sleep. Nerve Renew contains ingredients that will help improve sleep.
- Regenerate nerves: Neuropathy is a progressive condition, but Nerve Renew helps to regenerate damaged nerves and, thus, reduce the pain and discomfort of the condition.
- Rapid relief: One of the issues with other products is that they can take a long time to have any effect at all. Nerve Renew has been shown to reduce nerve pain quickly.
- Better overall circulation: Nerve Renew doesn’t just improve circulation in the extremities of the body, it promotes better circulation throughout the body. This has the added benefit of improving overall health.
- Better nerve health: Even though Nerve Renew promotes healthier and stronger nerves in the hands and feet, it also makes overall nerve health throughout the body better.
Side Effects of Nerve Renew
Medications will often produce unwanted side effects. The severity of these side effects must be weighed against the benefits of the medication. So where does Nerve Renew fit in?
The good news is that there are no reported side effects. This is not to say that there never will be, of course, but the natural ingredients in the product minimizes the chances of any side effects.
What is known is that taking large doses of B6 can cause gastric problems, such as loose bowel movements. The solution is obviously to stick to the recommended dosages of Nerve Renew to prevent this, which should always be the case.
Additionally, large doses of passion flower can cause effects such as dizziness and loss of coordination, but this is in very large amounts – much more so than would be in regular doses of Nerve Renew.
Such as with many other medications, it’s always recommended to speak to a doctor before taking it.
Nerve Renew Complaints
The truth is that there are always going to be customer complaints about medications. Customers are human, after all, and there are times when proper dosages may not be taken. It’s difficult for any company to account for all of the variables when it comes to customer expectations.
Because Nerve Renew does not produce clinically significant side effects, customer complaints tend to be sparse. That’s the good news. One customer did complain that their nerve pain got worse, but this is unsupported by any clinical evidence and it’s always possible that their neuropathy increased in severity due to other factors.
Customers Feedback & Reviews
The great news is that there are plenty of positive customer reviews of Nerve Renew online. Just consider this short snippet from one satisfied customer:
“Within her first three days of using the product, Barbara was almost entirely pain-free. She also describes the shrinking of a nerve tumor, and the restoration of feeling to parts of her foot which had become numb.”
Ronald W. says he could feel a difference within the first week:
Lorene called it “A life-saving formula!”
What customers generally have to say about Nerve Renew is that it works rapidly, unlike other medication and formulas they have tried. In many cases, Nerve Renew has reduced customer reliance on other medications altogether.
One reviewer tried a lot of products without results, but became a believer in Nerve Renew very quickly.
Another person tried everything from Lyrica, CBD, and Gabapentin without results, but had success with Nerve Renew.
Money Back Guarantee
No customer wants to waste their money on products that don’t work. The issue is that there are so many scams online that it can be hard to trust any company that claims effective results.
Nerve Renew is clearly not a scam, but the company goes one step further by providing an excellent money back guarantee to every single customer. If a customer is not happy within the first 12 months of the purchase of Nerve Renew, the company will refund the full amount of the product.
Some people suffer from the sport of medication overload that makes them suspicious of any new formula. Neuropathy can be a debilitating condition that affects millions of people with diabetes. So, should you really go out and buy Nerve Renew if you’ve tried just about everything else on the market?
The simple answer is: yes. Nerve Renew is backed by clinical studies and the ingredients are all natural. The lack of reported side effects is also testimony to the robustness of the product.
If you want to try it, the best course of action is to buy from the official website. This ensures that the company handles all of the shipping and packaging and also ensures that the official product will be shipped.